- Chronograph Saga 2 – How It Works
In our last report we introduced the chronograph. Now, let’s have a look at how ......
Sep 22, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 1 – Roots and Features
The chronograph is one of the most demanding complications to conceive and develop in watchmaking. ......
Sep 21, 2015
- First In-House Chronograph Movement by De Bethune
Denis Flageollet, Co-founder and Master Watchmaker of De Bethune, explains us in detail the development ......
Jul 30, 2015
- Vacheron Constantin 2015 New Watches
The Geneva-based manufacture makes a big splash at the SIHH 2015 launching a new collection ......
Jan 19, 2015
- Blancpain Ocean Commitment And A Limited Batyscaphe
- We often think of Blancpain as a traditional watchmaker; yet, it also gained a real ......
Oct 14, 2014
- The Invictus “Morphos”, First Chronograph By Hautlence
- Designed by Eric Cantona and realized by Hautlence, the Invictus Morphos is the first chronograph ......
Sep 4, 2014
- The Kantharos by Christophe Claret at Baselworld 2013
- Christophe Claret presents us the new and very original Kantharos chronograph with a Constant force ......
Apr 25, 2013
- A surprising revelation: Louis Moinet inventor of the chronograph!
- Discover in this interview with Jean-Marie Schaller, CEO of the Ateliers Louis Moinet, how our ......
Mar 22, 2013
- The Chronograph
- Discover the Chronograph complication in the “Masters of Haute Horlogerie” DVD collection produced by the FHH....
Mar 11, 2011
Page 1 of 11