- Audemars Piguet & An Example of Memory Preservation
- The very notion of preservation is a very obvious one in watchmaking, wether it implies ......
Aug 16, 2016
- Richard Mille & The RM 028 Diving Watch
- One often associates Richard Mille watches with it’s characteristic tonneau shaped cases, but the brand ......
Jun 15, 2016
- Introduction to the 2016 SIHH with TheWATCHES.tv
And off we go with our coverage of the 2016 SIHH held in Geneva, regrouping ......
Jan 18, 2016
- Greubel Forsey Wins The Aiguille D’Or Of The 2015 GPHG
The Tourbillon 24 secondes Vision was registered in the Tourbillon section at the Grand prix ......
Nov 2, 2015
- GPHG 2015: And The Winners Are…
The 15th ceremony of the Grand prix d'horlogerie de Genève awarded independent brands as well ......
Nov 1, 2015
- Harry Winston launches the much awaited Opus 14 and delivers
Since the very first Opus launched in 2001 by Harry Winston, every new member of ......
Oct 29, 2015
- Richard Mille and the 2nd edition of Arts & Elegance in Chantilly
Richard Mille, the man, is an adamant sports car enthusiast and this can clearly be ......
Sep 10, 2015
- Blancpain’s Involvment In Motor Racing With Lamborghini
In 2009, Blancpain introduced a new collection of watches in its portfolio, the L-Evolution, a ......
Jun 25, 2015
- Rebellion Goes Racing At The 24h Le Mans 2015
Rebellion Timepieces is not just a name on a car, it’s the sister company of ......
Jun 18, 2015
- HYT Is The Timekeeper Of The RC44 Regatta Series
RC44 is the name of a type of racing sailboat designed by America’s Cup winner ......
Jun 4, 2015
- Richard Mille Introduces The Extreme RM 27-02 Nadal And Opens A New Boutique In Paris!
The orange strap of the new RM 27-02 “Rafael Nadal” watch by Richard Mille catches ......
May 28, 2015
- The Hong Kong stage of the Hautlence World Tour
- Hautlence is really capitalising smartly on their collaboration with football legend Eric Cantona with the ......
Dec 24, 2014
- Salon QP 2014 With TheWATCHES.tv
- SalonQP is the watchmaking highlight of London in Fall. TheWATCHES.tv flew there in order to ......
Nov 12, 2014
- The Ceremony of the 2014 GPHG, the Oscars of the watchmaking industry
- This year’s ceremony of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, the GPHG, was simply a ......
Nov 3, 2014
- GPHG 2014: Inside The Deliberations Of The Jury
- "High level" and "hard choices" were the most frequent comments from the members of the ......
Oct 28, 2014
- Patek Philippe: The 175th Anniversary of the Shining Star
Patek Philippe celebrated its 175th anniversary on Monday and TheWATCHES.TV was delighted to witness, again, ......
Oct 16, 2014
- Blancpain Ocean Commitment And A Limited Batyscaphe
- We often think of Blancpain as a traditional watchmaker; yet, it also gained a real ......
Oct 14, 2014
- Greubel Forsey As Contemporary Art Curator
- A few years ago, Greubel Forsey started taking a closer look at the relation between ......
Oct 7, 2014
- Eberhard & Co And The Gran Premio Nuvolari 2014
- Almost 250 cars and their crews participated in this three-day event that will sees them ......
Sep 24, 2014
- Arts & Elegance with Richard Mille at Chantilly
- For the first Concours d’Elégance held in France since the 1960s, Richard Mille, the man ......
Sep 9, 2014