- 9.6 Mio Swiss Francs Record As If You Were There: Patek Philippe Ref. 1518
- We knew the bids were going to be high for the ultra rare steel Patek ......
Nov 16, 2016
- Considerations on the Vintage Watch Market with Expert Auctioneer Mr. Aurel Bacs
We all know that the current watch market for new models is quite tough, ......
Oct 11, 2016
- Rare Omega Watches On Auction, Including a Speedmaster Alaska II
- In this video, Mr. Aurel Bacs talks to us about an extremely rare Speedmaster Alaska ......
Oct 11, 2016
- PRIMETIME – Watchmaking in the News & Our 5th Year Anniversary – August
On top of this month’s watchmaking news, we have big news regarding ourselves as ......
Sep 1, 2016
- Who’s Who of Watchmaking: The Swatch Group
In this new series and following some requests from our audience, we are bringing ......
Aug 26, 2016
- PRIMETIME – July 2016 – Watchmaking In The News
The summer months are generally rather slow months on the watchmaking planet. Many brands ......
Aug 9, 2016
- Calendar Watches Saga 3 – The Annual Calendar
The annual calendar has the ability to take into account the alternation between the ......
Apr 13, 2016
- Calendar Watches Saga 2 – The Basics Displays
Let's focus on the basic indication of a calendar watch. It starts with the ......
Apr 12, 2016
- Omega New Products At Baselworld 2016
Omega challenged itself by creating the METAS certification introduced last year. This new protocol of ......
Mar 25, 2016
- And The Next Hot Vintage Watch Might Be…
No, Patek Philippe and Rolex aren’t the only cool brands in vintage watches. Other brands ......
Feb 18, 2016
- Watchmaking Tourism Saga – The Biel and St-Imier Region
We are here in the city of Biel, in German, or Bienne in French, to ......
Dec 31, 2015
- The Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Is A Legend
In a way, the Speedmaster model by Omega belongs to the history of the humanity ......
Nov 17, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 4 – The Split Seconds
The split-seconds chronograph is the most challenging version of the chronograph to create and manufacture. ......
Sep 24, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 1 – Roots and Features
The chronograph is one of the most demanding complications to conceive and develop in watchmaking. ......
Sep 21, 2015
- What to think about watches certifications and the 10 years of the FQF
- The FQF Certification is one of the most demanding in watchmaking as its protocole includes ......
Dec 16, 2014
- The Ceremony of the 2014 GPHG, the Oscars of the watchmaking industry
- This year’s ceremony of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, the GPHG, was simply a ......
Nov 3, 2014
- The (Cool) NATO Strap
- Strongly trendy and funky, the NATO strap has revolutionized the way we wear watches over ......
Oct 9, 2014
- Suzanne Wong’s Top 5 of Baselworld 2014
Editor in chief of Revolution Singapore, smart and cool person too, Suzanne Wong made her ......
Apr 11, 2014
- Omega: Interview With CEO Stephen Urquhart
- Within about three years, every Omega watch will be entirely resistant to magnetic fields. This ......
Mar 28, 2014
- Heading to Baselworld 2014
- Rest assured that while we are in Baselworld, we will work hard to provide between ......
Mar 25, 2014