- Who’s Who of Watchmaking: The Richemont Group
And we continue with our new series of "Who's Who of Watchmaking" with the ......
Oct 25, 2016
- Considerations on the Vintage Watch Market with Expert Auctioneer Mr. Aurel Bacs
We all know that the current watch market for new models is quite tough, ......
Oct 11, 2016
- Other Important Watches Part of the Fall Auction of Phillips, in Association with Bacs & Russo
- After all these incredible lots presented in the previous videos, here are a few other ......
Oct 11, 2016
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Expands Customisation With The Atelier Reverso
The original function of the Reverso was to protect the glass on the dial ......
Jul 14, 2016
- How Jaeger-LeCoultre Preserves Rare Crafts
Jaeger-LeCoultre is renowned for its ability to manufacture dozens of movement types at large ......
Apr 21, 2016
- Calendar Watches Saga 2 – The Basics Displays
Let's focus on the basic indication of a calendar watch. It starts with the ......
Apr 12, 2016
- Calendar Watches Saga 1 – The Origins
Calendar watches display information related with the repetitive cycles that rhythm our life on ......
Apr 11, 2016
- And The Next Hot Vintage Watch Might Be…
No, Patek Philippe and Rolex aren’t the only cool brands in vintage watches. Other brands ......
Feb 18, 2016
- PRIMETIME – January 2016 – Watchmaking in the News & Major Announcement
January is always a very busy month in watchmaking and sets the tone for the ......
Feb 5, 2016
- An Introduction To The Geophysic Collection By Jaeger-LeCoultre
The Geophysic line launched by Jaeger-LeCoultre in the fall of 2015 is designed to offer ......
Feb 3, 2016
- TheWATCHES.tv Top 5 Watches Of SIHH 2016
Naturally, there were plenty of watch splendors introduced at SIHH 2016. However, we selected the ......
Jan 29, 2016
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reinvents Its Reverso Collection at the 2016 SIHH
The mythical Reverso collection from Jaeger-LeCoultre was entirely reshaped for the 85th anniversary of its ......
Jan 19, 2016
- Exhibition: Special Star Watchmakers from the Vallée de Joux
Still today, the most respected watch brands in world, brands like Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, ......
Jan 14, 2016
- Watchmaking Tourism Saga – The Vallée De Joux
The Vallée de Joux is known in watchmaking for its remoteness as well as for ......
Dec 29, 2015
- PRIMETIME – Watchmaking in the News – October 2015
Welcome to the second edition of PRIMETIME- Watchmaking in the News, your new program summarising ......
Nov 6, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 5 – Very Special Chronographs
Some chronographs broke the rules by bringing innovation and novelty to the chronograph at the ......
Sep 25, 2015
- Focus On Three Celestial New Products And A New Boutique By Jaeger-LeCoultre
The watch manufacturer just opened its new boutique in the heart of Geneva. Located on ......
Aug 27, 2015
- Fantasy in “Telling Time”
The methods used for displaying time on watches and clocks, e.g. hands and numerals, were ......
Aug 25, 2015
- Jaeger-LeCoultre, Polo and naturally the Reverso
There is a very close tie between Jaeger-LeCoultre and the world of polo, since it ......
Jul 23, 2015
- Bigger Mechanical Toys for Boys At The Geneva Motor Show 2014
- Marc-André Deschoux, founder of The Watches.TV, went for a ride among the spectacular cars at ......
Mar 6, 2014