- What do you think about the Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Quantième?
- Last Baselworld, Jaquet Droz launched a luxurious version in gold and with an enamel dial ...
Aug 19, 2014
- Why Picture Yourself With Geneva’s Flower Clock?
- Just because! Geneva's flower clock is a rock star within the city guidebooks. Tourists constantly ...
Aug 14, 2014
- The short (and brilliant) history of MB&F
- Who would have thought that after just 9 years, MB&F would have created 5 Horological ...
Aug 12, 2014
- The Neo Tourbillon By Girard-Perregaux In-Depth
- Back to the future! With the Neo Tourbillon, Girard-Perregaux has succeeded in bringing an historical ...
Aug 6, 2014
- Parmigiani Fleurier loves the Montreux Jazz Festival
- The fight is hard among the brands to get the best exposure in terms of ...
Jul 30, 2014
- Vacheron Constantin and the possibility to purchase certified vintage watches
- If you are a vintage watch enthusiast but the idea of purchasing them at auctions ...
Jul 25, 2014
- Victorinox, an iconic Swiss brand
- For its 130th anniversary, Victorinox, the brand behind the legendary Swiss Army knife, greeted TheWATCHES.tv ...
Jul 22, 2014
- TheWATCHES.tv 1st Semester 2014 Recap
- Watchmaking is all about passion, innovation, creativity, seriousness, rigour and so forth but at the ...
Jul 17, 2014
- Richard Mille and Le Mans Classic, a perfect match
- Since almost the start of the brand 13 years ago, Richard Mille has become an ...
Jul 15, 2014
- The Hawk collection of Girard-Perregaux
- Sharp and smart, the recent Hawk collection of Girard-Perregaux goes from extreme instruments for deep ...
Jul 10, 2014
- Enamelling and engraving by Blancpain
- Enamelling and engraving are two handcrafts that involve patience, artistic competencies and precision. At Blancpain, ...
Jul 8, 2014
- HYT: The science behind colored liquids
- Inventing a new colored liquid for a HYT watch is a highly scientific process that ...
Jul 4, 2014
- Legacy Machine 101, the first in-house watch of MB&F
- Pure, thin, and manual winding of course, the Legacy Machine 101 incarnates the essence of ...
Jul 2, 2014
- A flying GC32 catamaran for Richard Mille
- Richard Mille just couldn't go into sailing with any ordinary type of sailing boat, so ...
Jun 30, 2014
- Jaquet Droz Back At Versailles With The Béjart Ballet Lausanne
- Since December of last year, Jaquet Droz has been the presenting partner of the contemporary ...
Jun 26, 2014
- Computers for watchmaking
- For about 20 years now, computers have been key elements used in designing watches and ...
Jun 24, 2014
- Behind The Making of Hermès Crystal Dials
- TheWATCHES.tv went to Saint-Louis, France, to visit the Hermès crystal maker as the brand had ...
Jun 19, 2014
- The Reine de Naples by Breguet
- The Reine de Naples is the feminine collection of Breguet. Very special because of the ...
Jun 17, 2014
- Blue by De Bethune
- The color blue is frequently present in De Bethune’s watches and, because of it, the ...
Jun 16, 2014
- The Richard Mille Clock for Quebec
- In 2008, Richard Mille and the Canton du Jura joined their forces to offer a ...
Jun 10, 2014