- Blancpain’s Involvment In Motor Racing With Lamborghini
- In 2009, Blancpain introduced a new collection of watches in its portfolio, the L-Evolution, a ...
Jun 25, 2015
- Special Leather Straps By Hermès
- The French leather expert has produced watches for more than 80 years. It recently decided ...
Jun 23, 2015
- Rebellion Goes Racing At The 24h Le Mans 2015
- Rebellion Timepieces is not just a name on a car, it’s the sister company of ...
Jun 18, 2015
- Gold and Platinum 3D Printing for Watchmaking!
- Cooksongold is an UK-based company that developed a 3D printing system able to create parts ...
Jun 16, 2015
- The Secret Of Light In Watches
- Time can be seen in the dark on watches because of specific materials deposited mostly ...
Jun 9, 2015
- HYT Is The Timekeeper Of The RC44 Regatta Series
- RC44 is the name of a type of racing sailboat designed by America’s Cup winner ...
Jun 4, 2015
- MB&F Celebrates 10 Years Of Freedom With Its HMX
- MB&F is now 10 years old and to celebrate this first decade of disruption in ...
Jun 2, 2015
- Richard Mille Introduces The Extreme RM 27-02 Nadal And Opens A New Boutique In Paris!
- The orange strap of the new RM 27-02 “Rafael Nadal” watch by Richard Mille catches ...
May 28, 2015
- Audemars Piguet Invents The Schumacher Laptimer Chronograph
- Former Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher has always been a big fan of fine mechanical ...
May 27, 2015
- May Watch Auctions 2015: Steel Is The New Gold And How China Views This
- The spring watch auctions finished about two weeks ago, leaving behind the impression that steel ...
May 21, 2015
- Focus On The Super Precise RM 031 By Richard Mille
- The RM 031 is a real “racing machine to be worn on the wrist” to ...
May 20, 2015
- Focus On The New Bubble By Corum
- The oversized, domed sapphire crystal of the Bubble by Corum is a famous visual signature ...
May 14, 2015
- Greubel Forsey And The Challenge Of Micro Sculptures with Willard Wigan
- Once the brand began to use its watches as framework for micro sculptures, Greubel Forsey ...
May 13, 2015
- Focus On The Blancpain Tourbillon Carrousel L-Evolution
- Blancpain made a splash at the 2015 edition of Baselworld by unveiling a contemporary and ...
May 7, 2015
- The Secrets Of The Bovet Amadeo Virtuoso II Movement
- The Virtuoso II movement is the first in-house, base caliber from Bovet. It took eight ...
May 5, 2015
- Melchior by MB&F
May 4, 2015
- Inside A Métiers d’Art Workshop
- Dominique and Olivier Vaucher have the rare ability to integrate art into watches using many ...
Apr 30, 2015
- Richard Mille: Behind The RM19-02 Tourbillon Fleur
- Richard Mille told us his brand was sometimes considered macho. Changing that, at the 2015 ...
Apr 28, 2015
- A watch auctioneer’s relation to Patek Philippe with Aurel Bacs
- Find out with Aurel Bacs, former head of Christie’s international watch department and today having ...
Apr 24, 2015
- Why are Patek Philippe watches so valuable in the auction world?
- Regarding vintage and second-hand watches, there are only a few brands that manage to stand out ...
Apr 23, 2015