- The Patek Philippe Museum – Ep. 2 – Watchmaking Roadtrip
Today the “real stuff” is about to begin as our team of roadtrippers is ...
Sep 22, 2016
- Focus On The Prometheus T3000 by Rebellion Timepieces
Today we focus our attention on one of the craziest timepieces seen this year, ...
Sep 20, 2016
- Geneva Meeting Point – Ep. 1- WATCHMAKING ROADTRIP
After some weeks of teasing, off we go with the 1st episode of our ...
Sep 15, 2016
- Discovering L’Epee 1839, A High-end Clock Manufacturer
In this ever evolving world, clock manufacturing may seem like something from another time, ...
Sep 13, 2016
- Greubel Forsey & The Signature 1
Greubel Forsey has for sure established itself at the top of what fine watchmaking ...
Sep 8, 2016
- MB&F Presents Balthazar In Collaboration With L’Epée 1839
MB&F is for sure an original brand and we have been used to be ...
Sep 6, 2016
- PRIMETIME – Watchmaking in the News & Our 5th Year Anniversary – August
On top of this month’s watchmaking news, we have big news regarding ourselves as ...
Sep 1, 2016
- Who’s Who of Watchmaking: The Swatch Group
In this new series and following some requests from our audience, we are bringing ...
Aug 26, 2016
- The Virtuoso VII Retrograde Perpetual Calendar by Bovet 1822
This year has really been a very fruitful one for Bovet 1822, as you ...
Aug 23, 2016
- TheWATCHES.tv Watchmaking Roadtrip Trailer
We have been talking about it since a little bit of time and had ...
Aug 18, 2016
- Audemars Piguet & An Example of Memory Preservation
- The very notion of preservation is a very obvious one in watchmaking, wether it implies ...
Aug 16, 2016
- Digital Tools for Watchmaking: Counterfeiting and Construction Solutions
- Digital tools have significantly impacted the watchmaking industry over recent times, wether on the construction ...
Aug 11, 2016
- PRIMETIME – July 2016 – Watchmaking In The News
The summer months are generally rather slow months on the watchmaking planet. Many brands ...
Aug 9, 2016
- Mastering Vibrations At The Atom Level with Axxios
- On our hunt for interesting innovation seen during the last fair dedicated mainly to the ...
Aug 2, 2016
- Welcome to Breguet’s Grand Complication & Restoration Workshop
- The rich history of Breguet has made it necessary for the brand to develop a ...
Jul 27, 2016
- Lucerne, Swiss Postcard Territory For Watch Purchasing
For this summer time period, we decided to bring you a special Swiss postcard ...
Jul 20, 2016
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Expands Customisation With The Atelier Reverso
The original function of the Reverso was to protect the glass on the dial ...
Jul 14, 2016
- Tool Making For Watchmaking With The Bergeon Company
- A watchmaker without his proper tools would for sure face some serious difficulties to do ...
Jul 12, 2016
- HYT Introduces The H2 Alinghi Special Edition
- HYT has just introduced a new H2 watch special Alinghi edition limited to 25 timepieces. ...
Jul 6, 2016
- Hermès Displays Its Craftsmanship Skills in Paris
Hermès masters many craftsmanship and watchmaking is one of them. The brand distinguished itself ...
Jul 5, 2016