- SIHH 2015: Highlights and Thoughts
- The 25th edition of the SIHH is now over and as usual many new products ...
Jan 28, 2015
- Top 5 Watches of TheWATCHES.tv at the 2015 SIHH
- This 2015 edition of the SIHH was marked by more classism and fewer watches presented ...
Jan 26, 2015
- IWC New Portuguese Watches At SIHH 2015
- The "Portuguese" watch is THE icon of IWC thanks to itsvery legible dial design, its ...
Jan 22, 2015
- Richard Mille new watches at the 2015 SIHH
- During the last SIHHs, Richard Mille accustomed us to an avalanche of novelties that reflected ...
Jan 21, 2015
- Parmigiani Fleurier New Watches at the 2015 SIHH
- Even though the Tonda 1950 is still a “young” collection, Parmigiani Fleurier just came out ...
Jan 20, 2015
- Greubel Forsey’s New Models SIHH 2015
- The new Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision is as discreet as refined. This main new products ...
Jan 19, 2015
- Vacheron Constantin’s New Watches of 2015
- The Geneva-based manufacture makes a big splash at the SIHH 2015 launching a new collection ...
Jan 19, 2015
- Under The Dial Of L’Heure Masquée By Hermès
- Hermès loves to invent new ways of displaying time. The Dressage L'Heure Masquée is the ...
Jan 15, 2015
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Collection
- The Patrimony line is Vacheron Constantin’s most classic one, even though it is also a ...
Jan 13, 2015
- Special watch collector: Jean-Claude Biver, Head of Watchmaking of LVMH
- Loving watches and collecting them is not unusual when working for the industry. The challenge ...
Jan 8, 2015
- Welcome 2015, and goodbye 2014!
- Happy New Year to everyone and welcome back on TheWATCHES.tv! 2014 was an intense year. ...
Jan 6, 2015
- Emmanuel Bouchet and the Complication 1
- We first met Emmanuel Bouchet a couple of years ago during Baselworld 2012 when he ...
Dec 28, 2014
- Focus On: The Giga Tourbillon By Franck Muller
- Technology and movement are two keywords of the watch lover’s vocabulary. The Giga Tourbillon from ...
Dec 26, 2014
- The Hong Kong stage of the Hautlence World Tour
- Hautlence is really capitalising smartly on their collaboration with football legend Eric Cantona with the ...
Dec 24, 2014
- The secret behind the successful design of the Tonda 1950 by Parmigiani Fleurier
- We believe that there are these well born watches, the ones that immediately have something ...
Dec 18, 2014
- What to think about watches certifications and the 10 years of the FQF
- The FQF Certification is one of the most demanding in watchmaking as its protocole includes ...
Dec 16, 2014
- Interactive watches at Urwerk
- "Toys for boys" is a frequent way to describe watches too. At Urwerk, it takes ...
Dec 11, 2014
- Jean-Claude Biver, Head of Watchmaking of LVMH, talks business
- Jean-Claude Biver - 65 years old - is a figure of the swiss watchmaking industry ...
Dec 9, 2014
- Special Machines: The Watch Winders
- Watch winders exist to keep watches on time when they are not the wrists. They ...
Dec 4, 2014
- How to take care of your watch
- What are the dos and don'ts you have to take into account concerning your watch? ...
Dec 2, 2014