- The New HYT H4: Enlightening The Engine
- HYT made a splash by becoming a brand no longer primarily focused on displaying time ...
Nov 24, 2015
- The Quality Factor: The Best Number To Illustrate Precision
- The quality factor, also known as the Q factor for short, is considered by experts ...
Nov 19, 2015
- The Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Is A Legend
- In a way, the Speedmaster model by Omega belongs to the history of the humanity ...
Nov 17, 2015
- New Records at Geneva’s Fall Auctions 2015
- Autumn in Geneva is filled with watch auctions. And in 2015 these were by no ...
Nov 12, 2015
- The Superlative L.U.C Watches Of Chopard
- Chopard is a major luxury group whose main activities center around high-end jewelry and watchmaking. ...
Nov 10, 2015
- PRIMETIME – Watchmaking in the News – October 2015
- Welcome to the second edition of PRIMETIME- Watchmaking in the News, your new program summarising ...
Nov 6, 2015
- MB&F Introduces The Legacy Machine Perpetual
- Improving traditionnal complications to make them more reliable, easy to use and efficient implies a ...
Nov 3, 2015
- Greubel Forsey Wins The Aiguille D’Or Of The 2015 GPHG
- The Tourbillon 24 secondes Vision was registered in the Tourbillon section at the Grand prix ...
Nov 2, 2015
- GPHG 2015: And The Winners Are…
- The 15th ceremony of the Grand prix d'horlogerie de Genève awarded independent brands as well ...
Nov 1, 2015
- Harry Winston launches the much awaited Opus 14 and delivers
- Since the very first Opus launched in 2001 by Harry Winston, every new member of ...
Oct 29, 2015
- GPHG 2015: the Dubai stop during the global roadshow and Eric Singer, member of the jury
- Hong-Kong, Seoul, Dubai... the preselected watches of the Grand prix d'horlogerie de Genève 2015 went ...
Oct 27, 2015
- The Reasons Behind The Dubai Watch Week
- The Seddiqi family members wanted to establish a benchmark with the Dubai Watch Week and ...
Oct 26, 2015
- Dubaï Watch Week Focuses On Watchmaking Education
- For the first Dubai Watch Week, the bar has been set really high in terms ...
Oct 23, 2015
- Clock And Automaton Restoration
- Clocks and automata are rarities within the world of watchmaking and fine mechanics. The ancestors ...
Oct 20, 2015
- The WATCHES.tv GPHG Winner Forecasts
- Very soon 12 watches will be awarded the best in their categories for the year ...
Oct 15, 2015
- Focus On The Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda 1950 Flying Tourbillon
- Parmigiani Fleurier just launched an original tourbillon in its Tonda 1950 line. The Tonda 1950 ...
Oct 13, 2015
- Focus On the Slim Perpetual Calendar by Hermès
- The new Slim collection by Hermès was one of the major highlights at Baselworld 2015. ...
Oct 9, 2015
- The Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision In-Depth
- Never has Greubel Forsey introduced such a thin, pure, and restrained model as the Tourbillon ...
Oct 7, 2015
- The 2015 Gaïa Prize Went To Anita Porchet, Giulio Papi, and Jonathan Betts
- The Gaïa award is not a familiar word to many watch enthusiast’s ears. Nevertheless, this ...
Oct 5, 2015
- PRIMETIME – Watchmaking in the News – September 2015
- It is with great pleasure that we are introducing our new program simply called PRIMETIME ...
Oct 2, 2015