- The Secrets Of The Bovet Amadeo Virtuoso II Movement
- The Virtuoso II movement is the first in-house, base caliber from Bovet. It took eight ...
May 5, 2015
- Melchior by MB&F
May 4, 2015
- Inside A Métiers d’Art Workshop
- Dominique and Olivier Vaucher have the rare ability to integrate art into watches using many ...
Apr 30, 2015
- Richard Mille: Behind The RM19-02 Tourbillon Fleur
- Richard Mille told us his brand was sometimes considered macho. Changing that, at the 2015 ...
Apr 28, 2015
- A watch auctioneer’s relation to Patek Philippe with Aurel Bacs
- Find out with Aurel Bacs, former head of Christie’s international watch department and today having ...
Apr 24, 2015
- Why are Patek Philippe watches so valuable in the auction world?
- Regarding vintage and second-hand watches, there are only a few brands that manage to stand out ...
Apr 23, 2015
- The First HAUTLENCE Boutique Opens in Jakarta
- In terms of a brand having its own boutique, big brands have been showing the ...
Apr 21, 2015
- When The Car Industry Can Teach A Few Things To The Watch Industry
- The car industry has gone through some major restructuring over the last 20 years with ...
Apr 17, 2015
- Naissance D’Une Montre: It Ticks (And Its “Fathers” Are Happy)
- Manufacturing a watch from scratch is certainly like climbing the Everest. But when you have ...
Apr 14, 2015
- URWERK UR-1001 Titan
- Discover the latest film by URWERK introducing the UR-1001 Titan pocket watch.
Apr 10, 2015
- La Montre Hermès’ New CEO Laurent Dordet Shares His View
- La Montre Hermès' watch division has been run since March 1, 2015 by Laurent Dordet, ...
Apr 9, 2015
- Conclusion Of Baselworld 2015
- What can we take home from the 2015 edition of Baselworld? We noticed in particular ...
Apr 7, 2015
- Patek Philippe Goes Pilot And Urban At Baselworld 2015
- “Let’s be also young,” Thierry Stern, president of Patek Philippe, has said for two years ...
Apr 2, 2015
- New Products From Seiko At Baselworld 2015
- This Japanese watchmaker masters mechanical calibers as well as it handles electronic ones. For this ...
Mar 31, 2015
- The Beasts Of Baselworld 2015
- Did we find stupefying things at Baselworld? Perhaps special animals that we didn’t expect to ...
Mar 30, 2015
- Design In Luxury, A Debate During Baselworld 2015
- The “Timesession” event that took place during Baselworld 2015 was focused on design in luxury. ...
Mar 28, 2015
- The WATCHES TV Top 5 At Baselworld 2015
- Beauty is a word that has so many meanings. And it is one of our ...
Mar 26, 2015
- Stunning Tributes By De Bethune At Baselworld 2015
- Ten years ago De Bethune introduced the DBS model for the Only Watch charity auction. ...
Mar 25, 2015
- Girard-Perregaux New Minute Repeater At Baselworld 2015
- Girard-Perregaux introduced a brand new tourbillon minute repeater that keeps the code of the brand ...
Mar 23, 2015
- URWERK UR-1001 Titan presented at Baselworld 2015
- The most crazy pocket watch of Baselworld was presented by URWERK with the UR-1001 Titan. ...
Mar 23, 2015