- Richard Mille Introduces The Extreme RM 27-02 Nadal And Opens A New Boutique In Paris!
- The orange strap of the new RM 27-02 “Rafael Nadal” watch by Richard Mille catches ...
May 28, 2015
- Audemars Piguet Invents The Schumacher Laptimer Chronograph
- Former Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher has always been a big fan of fine mechanical ...
May 27, 2015
- May Watch Auctions 2015: Steel Is The New Gold And How China Views This
- The spring watch auctions finished about two weeks ago, leaving behind the impression that steel ...
May 21, 2015
- Focus On The Super Precise RM 031 By Richard Mille
- The RM 031 is a real “racing machine to be worn on the wrist” to ...
May 20, 2015
- Focus On The New Bubble By Corum
- The oversized, domed sapphire crystal of the Bubble by Corum is a famous visual signature ...
May 14, 2015
- Greubel Forsey And The Challenge Of Micro Sculptures with Willard Wigan
- Once the brand began to use its watches as framework for micro sculptures, Greubel Forsey ...
May 13, 2015
- Focus On The Blancpain Tourbillon Carrousel L-Evolution
- Blancpain made a splash at the 2015 edition of Baselworld by unveiling a contemporary and ...
May 7, 2015
- The Secrets Of The Bovet Amadeo Virtuoso II Movement
- The Virtuoso II movement is the first in-house, base caliber from Bovet. It took eight ...
May 5, 2015
- Melchior by MB&F
May 4, 2015
- Inside A Métiers d’Art Workshop
- Dominique and Olivier Vaucher have the rare ability to integrate art into watches using many ...
Apr 30, 2015
- Richard Mille: Behind The RM19-02 Tourbillon Fleur
- Richard Mille told us his brand was sometimes considered macho. Changing that, at the 2015 ...
Apr 28, 2015
- A watch auctioneer’s relation to Patek Philippe with Aurel Bacs
- Find out with Aurel Bacs, former head of Christie’s international watch department and today having ...
Apr 24, 2015
- Why are Patek Philippe watches so valuable in the auction world?
- Regarding vintage and second-hand watches, there are only a few brands that manage to stand out ...
Apr 23, 2015
- The First HAUTLENCE Boutique Opens in Jakarta
- In terms of a brand having its own boutique, big brands have been showing the ...
Apr 21, 2015
- When The Car Industry Can Teach A Few Things To The Watch Industry
- The car industry has gone through some major restructuring over the last 20 years with ...
Apr 17, 2015
- Naissance D’Une Montre: It Ticks (And Its “Fathers” Are Happy)
- Manufacturing a watch from scratch is certainly like climbing the Everest. But when you have ...
Apr 14, 2015
- URWERK UR-1001 Titan
- Discover the latest film by URWERK introducing the UR-1001 Titan pocket watch.
Apr 10, 2015
- La Montre Hermès’ New CEO Laurent Dordet Shares His View
- La Montre Hermès' watch division has been run since March 1, 2015 by Laurent Dordet, ...
Apr 9, 2015
- Conclusion Of Baselworld 2015
- What can we take home from the 2015 edition of Baselworld? We noticed in particular ...
Apr 7, 2015
- Patek Philippe Goes Pilot And Urban At Baselworld 2015
- “Let’s be also young,” Thierry Stern, president of Patek Philippe, has said for two years ...
Apr 2, 2015