- Who’s Who of Watchmaking: The Swatch Group
- In this new series and following some requests from our audience, we are bringing to ...
Aug 26, 2016
- The Virtuoso VII Retrograde Perpetual Calendar by Bovet 1822
- This year has really been a very fruitful one for Bovet 1822, as you may ...
Aug 23, 2016
- TheWATCHES.tv Watchmaking Roadtrip Trailer
- We have been talking about it since a little bit of time and had difficulties ...
Aug 18, 2016
- Audemars Piguet & An Example of Memory Preservation
- The very notion of preservation is a very obvious one in watchmaking, wether it implies ...
Aug 16, 2016
- Digital Tools for Watchmaking: Counterfeiting and Construction Solutions
- Digital tools have significantly impacted the watchmaking industry over recent times, wether on the construction ...
Aug 11, 2016
- PRIMETIME – July 2016 – Watchmaking In The News
- The summer months are generally rather slow months on the watchmaking planet. Many brands simply ...
Aug 9, 2016
- Mastering Vibrations At The Atom Level with Axxios
- On our hunt for interesting innovation seen during the last fair dedicated mainly to the ...
Aug 2, 2016
- Welcome to Breguet’s Grand Complication & Restoration Workshop
- The rich history of Breguet has made it necessary for the brand to develop a ...
Jul 27, 2016
- Lucerne, Swiss Postcard Territory For Watch Purchasing
- For this summer time period, we decided to bring you a special Swiss postcard video ...
Jul 20, 2016
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Expands Customisation With The Atelier Reverso
- The original function of the Reverso was to protect the glass on the dial side ...
Jul 14, 2016
- Tool Making For Watchmaking With The Bergeon Company
- A watchmaker without his proper tools would for sure face some serious difficulties to do ...
Jul 12, 2016
- HYT Introduces The H2 Alinghi Special Edition
- HYT has just introduced a new H2 watch special Alinghi edition limited to 25 timepieces. ...
Jul 6, 2016
- Hermès Displays Its Craftsmanship Skills in Paris
- Hermès masters many craftsmanship and watchmaking is one of them. The brand distinguished itself clearly ...
Jul 5, 2016
- PRIMETIME – June 2016 – Watchmaking In The News
- This edition of PRIMETIME - Watchmaking in the News is slightly shorter than normal as ...
Jul 1, 2016
- The Bovet Recital 18 Shooting Star in depth
- The Recital 18 Shooting Star has an inclined case, engraved half spheres to display the ...
Jun 28, 2016
- Tiffany & Co. and The New York Minute
- One might not expect that Tiffany & Co. has been in the watch business since ...
Jun 23, 2016
- Manufacturing 24 Karat Gold Cogwheels
- From now on cogwheels made out of 24 karat gold can be implemented in watch ...
Jun 21, 2016
- Richard Mille & The RM 028 Diving Watch
- One often associates Richard Mille watches with it’s characteristic tonneau shaped cases, but the brand ...
Jun 15, 2016
- How Corum Boosts The Bubble With Digital
- Corum is experiencing a kind of resurrection with sales growing of 30% since the beginning ...
Jun 9, 2016
- Focus On The Colorful MB&F LM1 Silberstein
- Red, blue, yellow and pyramides, cubes and spheres, French interior designer Alain Silberstein is well ...
Jun 7, 2016