- The UR-106 Lotus: Urwerk’s First Ladies’ Watch
- Felix Baumgartner and Martin Frei, co-founders of Urwerk, wanted to create a ladies’ model for ...
Sep 3, 2015
- Ulysse Nardin with Artemis Racing in Gothenburg for the AC World Series
- Ulysse Nardin is back on the water thanks to its partnership with Artemis Racing but ...
Sep 1, 2015
- Focus On Three Celestial New Products And A New Boutique By Jaeger-LeCoultre
- The watch manufacturer just opened its new boutique in the heart of Geneva. Located on ...
Aug 27, 2015
- Fantasy in “Telling Time”
- The methods used for displaying time on watches and clocks, e.g. hands and numerals, were ...
Aug 25, 2015
- The Red Dot Design Award Applied to Watchmaking
- The Red Dot design price exists since 1955 and was founded in Germany with the ...
Aug 19, 2015
- Flying A Submarine With Clerc Watches
- Clerc strengthened its presence in the submarine world through an association with Sub Aviators Systems ...
Aug 13, 2015
- The secrets of luxury watch boxes’ production
- In watchmaking, each watch is delivered in a customized case that reflects its personality. The ...
Aug 11, 2015
- Carbon Fiber Manufacturing In Watchmaking
- Carbon fiber is very interesting in terms of lightness and rigidity. Its density measures 1.5 ...
Aug 5, 2015
- First In-House Chronograph Movement by De Bethune
- Denis Flageollet, Co-founder and Master Watchmaker of De Bethune, explains us in detail the development ...
Jul 30, 2015
- A Glimpse In The World Of Vintage Watches In Geneva
- With the many millions of watches produced every year since such a long time, this ...
Jul 28, 2015
- Jaeger-LeCoultre, Polo and naturally the Reverso
- There is a very close tie between Jaeger-LeCoultre and the world of polo, since it ...
Jul 23, 2015
- How Urwerk Selects Its Materials And Colors
- The process of creation at Urwerk is special as it combines the visions of a ...
Jul 16, 2015
- MusicMachine 3 – The end of a Trilogy – Reuge by MB&F
- The just-released MusicMachine 3 - in sound and motion. Conceived by MB&F, engineered and manufactured ...
Jul 15, 2015
- HAUTLENCE Launches The Vortex
- When the HL2 came out a few years ago, it was really a spectacular vessel ...
Jul 14, 2015
- A Watch Walk In Geneva
- The Geneva Watch Tour allows anyone who is interested in watches and the culture of ...
Jul 9, 2015
- Woman of Exception Initiative by Parmigiani Fleurier
- The woman market is naturally an important one for brands as women are becoming more ...
Jul 7, 2015
- The Rebirth of the Contograf by Eberhard & Co.
- Eberhard & Co. relaunched the Contograf in 2014, a chronograph first presented in the 1960s. ...
Jul 2, 2015
- Corum: Come And Visit Us!
- The brand has welcomed a group of about nine tourists for a visit of the ...
Jun 30, 2015
- Blancpain’s Involvment In Motor Racing With Lamborghini
- In 2009, Blancpain introduced a new collection of watches in its portfolio, the L-Evolution, a ...
Jun 25, 2015
- Special Leather Straps By Hermès
- The French leather expert has produced watches for more than 80 years. It recently decided ...
Jun 23, 2015