- Focus-on the Slim Perpetual Calendar by Hermès
- The new Slim collection by Hermès was one of the major highlights at Baselworld 2015. ...
Oct 9, 2015
- The Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision In-Depth
- Never has Greubel Forsey introduced such a thin, pure, and restrained model as the Tourbillon ...
Oct 7, 2015
- The 2015 Gaïa Prize Went To Anita Porchet, Giulio Papi, and Jonathan Betts
- The Gaïa award is not a familiar word to many watch enthusiast’s ears. Nevertheless, this ...
Oct 5, 2015
- PRIMETIME – Watchmaking in the News – September 2015
- It is with great pleasure that we are introducing our new program simply called PRIMETIME ...
Oct 2, 2015
- Bovet Introduces The 19Thirty First Steel Collection
- The new 19Thirty collection by Bovet Fleurier is all about steel.Well, not only. The brand ...
Sep 29, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 5 – Very Special Chronographs
- Some chronographs broke the rules by bringing innovation and novelty to the chronograph at the ...
Sep 25, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 4 – The Split Seconds
- The split-seconds chronograph is the most challenging version of the chronograph to create and manufacture. ...
Sep 24, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 3 – The Flyback
- The flyback chronograph is an evolution of the original complication. It allows the watch to ...
Sep 23, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 2 – How It Works
- In our last report we introduced the chronograph. Now, let’s have a look at how ...
Sep 22, 2015
- Chronograph Saga 1 – Roots and Features
- The chronograph is one of the most demanding complications to conceive and develop in watchmaking. ...
Sep 21, 2015
- Ref. 57260 by Vacheron Constantin, The Most Complicated Watch Ever Made
- Official film by Vacheron Constantin.
Sep 18, 2015
- Vacheron Constantin Presents The World’s Most Complicated Watch Ever Made, Ref. 57260
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE ON THEWATCHES.TV
Coinciding with the brand’s 260th anniversary, Vacheron Constantin presented what is simply ...
Sep 17, 2015
- The Secrets Of The Classic 1966 Collection By Girard-Perregaux
- The classic 1966 collection by Girard-Perregaux is one of the most renowned of the manufacture. ...
Sep 15, 2015
- Richard Mille and the 2nd edition of Arts & Elegance in Chantilly
- Richard Mille, the man, is an adamant sports car enthusiast and this can clearly be ...
Sep 10, 2015
- TheWATCHES.tv celebrating its 4th year with novelties
- This is a special post from the entire team of TheWATCHES.tv since we are simply ...
Sep 8, 2015
- The UR-106 Lotus: Urwerk’s First Ladies’ Watch
- Felix Baumgartner and Martin Frei, co-founders of Urwerk, wanted to create a ladies’ model for ...
Sep 3, 2015
- Ulysse Nardin with Artemis Racing in Gothenburg for the AC World Series
- Ulysse Nardin is back on the water thanks to its partnership with Artemis Racing but ...
Sep 1, 2015
- Focus On Three Celestial New Products And A New Boutique By Jaeger-LeCoultre
- The watch manufacturer just opened its new boutique in the heart of Geneva. Located on ...
Aug 27, 2015
- Fantasy in “Telling Time”
- The methods used for displaying time on watches and clocks, e.g. hands and numerals, were ...
Aug 25, 2015
- The Red Dot Design Award Applied to Watchmaking
- The Red Dot design price exists since 1955 and was founded in Germany with the ...
Aug 19, 2015