- Victorinox, an iconic Swiss brand
- For its 130th anniversary, Victorinox, the brand behind the legendary Swiss Army knife, greeted TheWATCHES.tv ...
Jul 22, 2014
- TheWATCHES.tv 1st Semester 2014 Recap
- Watchmaking is all about passion, innovation, creativity, seriousness, rigour and so forth but at the ...
Jul 17, 2014
- Richard Mille and Le Mans Classic, a perfect match
- Since almost the start of the brand 13 years ago, Richard Mille has become an ...
Jul 15, 2014
- The Hawk collection of Girard-Perregaux
- Sharp and smart, the recent Hawk collection of Girard-Perregaux goes from extreme instruments for deep ...
Jul 10, 2014
- Enameling and engraving by Blancpain
- Enameling and engraving are two handcrafts that involve patience, artistic competencies and precision. At Blancpain, ...
Jul 8, 2014
- HYT: The science behind colored liquids
- Inventing a new colored liquid for a HYT watch is a highly scientific process that ...
Jul 4, 2014
- Legacy Machine 101, the first in-house watch of MB&F
- Pure, thin, and manual winding of course, the Legacy Machine 101 incarnates the essence of ...
Jul 2, 2014
- A flying GC32 catamaran for Richard Mille
- Richard Mille just couldn't go into sailing with any ordinary type of sailing boat, so ...
Jun 30, 2014
- Jaquet Droz Back At Versailles With The Béjart Ballet Lausanne
- Since December of last year, Jaquet Droz has been the presenting partner of the contemporary ...
Jun 26, 2014
- Computers for watchmaking
- For about 20 years now, computers have been key elements used in designing watches and ...
Jun 24, 2014
- Behind The Making of Hermès Crystal Dials
- TheWATCHES.tv went to Saint-Louis, France, to visit the Hermès crystal maker as the brand had ...
Jun 19, 2014
- The Reine de Naples by Breguet
- The Reine de Naples is the feminine collection of Breguet. Very special because of the ...
Jun 17, 2014
- Blue by De Bethune
- The color blue is frequently present in De Bethune’s watches and, because of it, the ...
Jun 16, 2014
- The Richard Mille Clock for Quebec
- In 2008, Richard Mille and the Canton du Jura joined their forces to offer a ...
Jun 10, 2014
- The new Destination from Hautlence in depth
- Simplier and dedicated for travellers because of their 2nd timezone function, the new Destination models ...
Jun 6, 2014
- The Renaissance, hot air balloons & Parmigiani Fleurier
- Parmigiani Fleurier has been long involved with the world of ballooning, but when this enables ...
Jun 3, 2014
- Want to optimise your time? Go for a jet!!!
- Optimising your time is the perfect excuse to go for a private plane, so with ...
May 30, 2014
- From the pocket to the wrist: The Bovet Amadeo System
- The Amadeo system invented and patented by Bovet allows to wear the same watch on ...
May 20, 2014
- Tribute to voyage and ornaments in a exhibition by Vacheron Constantin
- Vacheron Constantin presents an exhibition about craftsmanship and aesthetic influences. Held in the historical headquarter ...
May 26, 2014
- Frederique Constant celebrates 10 years of manufacturing
- In 2004, Frederique Constant presented its first caliber developed and produced internally: the "Heart Beat ...
May 28, 2014