- GPHG 2014: Inside The Deliberations Of The Jury
- "High level" and "hard choices" were the most frequent comments from the members of the ...
Oct 28, 2014
- Precious Stones On Disruptive Watches
- For more than 10 years now, MB&F and Urwerk have been famous for having broken ...
Oct 23, 2014
- About: The Girard-Perregaux 1966 With Blue Dial
- Classic can also mean creative and fresh. This is what the Girard-Perregaux 1966 with blue ...
Oct 21, 2014
- Patek Philippe: The 175th Anniversary of the Shining Star
- Patek Philippe celebrated its 175th anniversary on Monday and TheWATCHES.TV was delighted to witness, again, ...
Oct 16, 2014
- Blancpain Ocean Commitment And A Limited Batyscaphe
- We often think of Blancpain as a traditional watchmaker; yet, it also gained a real ...
Oct 14, 2014
- The (Cool) NATO Strap
- Strongly trendy and funky, the NATO strap has revolutionized the way we wear watches over ...
Oct 9, 2014
- Greubel Forsey As Contemporary Art Curator
- A few years ago, Greubel Forsey started taking a closer look at the relation between ...
Oct 7, 2014
- New Escapements Under Development
- In the race for new escapements, two serious new contenders appeared at the last “learning ...
Oct 2, 2014
- Vacheron Constantin Presents New Timepieces At Watches & Wonders 2014
- Christian Selmoni, artistic director at Vacheron Constantin, talks to us about the new watches presented ...
Sep 30, 2014
- Making A Classic High-End Dial
- Impeccable, appealing and perfectly balanced, the dial of a high-end watch is a real tour ...
Sep 26, 2014
- Eberhard & Co And The Gran Premio Nuvolari 2014
- Almost 250 cars and their crews participated in this three-day event that will sees them ...
Sep 24, 2014
- Hallmark Of Geneva At A Nano Scale
- From now on, the Hallmark of Geneva is no longer stamped on the different parts ...
Sep 22, 2014
- The COSC Certification – Chronometry saga n°5
- The COSC certificate is the most widespread label validating a watch's precision. Respecting the ISO ...
Sep 19, 2014
- Adjusting The Movement – Chronometry Saga n°4
- The quest for precision involves to adjust the movement of the watch perfectly. This starts ...
Sep 18, 2014
- Tourbillon & Carrousel – Chronometry saga n°3
- They are spectacular, and for this reason they embody the craftsmanship of haute horlogerie. But ...
Sep 17, 2014
- What is precision? – Chronometry saga n°2
- Precision is a key word in watchmaking. So we asked Stephen Forsey, co-founder of Greubel ...
Sep 16, 2014
- The science of timekeeping – Chronometry saga n°1
- Discover our introduction to the science of timekeeping. We love watches for many reasons, but ...
Sep 15, 2014
- Greubel Forsey Red Gold GMT
- When Greubel Forsey's GMT watch was first presented on 2011, it really marked the spirits. ...
Sep 12, 2014
- Arts & Elegance with Richard Mille at Chantilly
- For the first Concours d’Elégance held in France since the 1960s, Richard Mille, the man ...
Sep 9, 2014
- HYT hires a Master Watchmaker: Dominique Renaud
- To further increase the development of its unique fluidic timepieces, HYT has just revealed a ...
Sep 5, 2014