- The secret behind the successful design of the Tonda 1950 by Parmigiani Fleurier
- We believe that there are these well born watches, the ones that immediately have something ...
Dec 18, 2014
- What to think about watches certifications and the 10 years of the FQF
- The FQF Certification is one of the most demanding in watchmaking as its protocole includes ...
Dec 16, 2014
- Interactive watches at Urwerk
- "Toys for boys" is a frequent way to describe watches too. At Urwerk, it takes ...
Dec 11, 2014
- Jean-Claude Biver, Head of Watchmaking of LVMH, talks business
- Jean-Claude Biver - 65 years old - is a figure of the swiss watchmaking industry ...
Dec 9, 2014
- Special Machines: The Watch Winders
- Watch winders exist to keep watches on time when they are not the wrists. They ...
Dec 4, 2014
- How to take care of your watch
- What are the dos and don'ts you have to take into account concerning your watch? ...
Dec 2, 2014
- An introduction to Rebellion Timepieces
- Rebellion Timepieces is a special independent brand. Indeed, it is a spin-off of a firm, ...
Nov 27, 2014
- What Do Hermès Craftsmen Share?
- Recently, Hermès invited clients from the Geneva area to discover the crafts that the luxury ...
Nov 25, 2014
- About: The Blancpain Villeret Monopusher Chronograph With Complete Calendar
- Yes, it's a long name for this nice watch, but it tells you everything at ...
Nov 18, 2014
- Record breaking at Patek Philippe Auctions
- Antiquorum, Christies' and Sotheby's sold for almost 100 millions swiss francs during the last auctions ...
Nov 13, 2014
- Salon QP 2014 With TheWATCHES.tv
- SalonQP is the watchmaking highlight of London in Fall. TheWATCHES.tv flew there in order to ...
Nov 12, 2014
- MB&F – HM6 Space Pirate – Short version
Nov 11, 2014
- 100 Patek Philippe For 1 Gavel At Christie’s On Sunday
- Christie's watch department succeeded in gathering 100 ancient Patek Philippe. All are going to be ...
Nov 7, 2014
- Noteworthy Patek Philippe auctions to come
- Very soon paddles will raise at the watch auctions to come from Sunday in Geneva ...
Nov 6, 2014
- MB&F’s New HM6 : A Spaceship For Creativity
- Space and stars impact watchmaking today as significantly as they always have. But not for ...
Nov 4, 2014
- The Ceremony of the 2014 GPHG, the Oscars of the watchmaking industry
- This year’s ceremony of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, the GPHG, was simply a ...
Nov 3, 2014
- GPHG 2014: Inside The Deliberations Of The Jury
- "High level" and "hard choices" were the most frequent comments from the members of the ...
Oct 28, 2014
- Precious Stones On Disruptive Watches
- For more than 10 years now, MB&F and Urwerk have been famous for having broken ...
Oct 23, 2014
- About: The Girard-Perregaux 1966 With Blue Dial
- Classic can also mean creative and fresh. This is what the Girard-Perregaux 1966 with blue ...
Oct 21, 2014
- Patek Philippe: The 175th Anniversary of the Shining Star
- Patek Philippe celebrated its 175th anniversary on Monday and TheWATCHES.TV was delighted to witness, again, ...
Oct 16, 2014