- Record breaking at Patek Philippe Auctions
- Antiquorum, Christies' and Sotheby's sold for almost 100 millions swiss francs during the last auctions ...
Nov 13, 2014
- Salon QP 2014 With TheWATCHES.tv
- SalonQP is the watchmaking highlight of London in Fall. TheWATCHES.tv flew there in order to ...
Nov 12, 2014
- MB&F – HM6 Space Pirate – Short version
Nov 11, 2014
- 100 Patek Philippe For 1 Gavel At Christie’s On Sunday
- Christie's watch department succeeded in gathering 100 ancient Patek Philippe. All are going to be ...
Nov 7, 2014
- Noteworthy Patek Philippe auctions to come
- Very soon paddles will raise at the watch auctions to come from Sunday in Geneva ...
Nov 6, 2014
- MB&F’s New HM6 : A Spaceship For Creativity
- Space and stars impact watchmaking today as significantly as they always have. But not for ...
Nov 4, 2014
- The Ceremony of the 2014 GPHG, the Oscars of the watchmaking industry
- This year’s ceremony of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, the GPHG, was simply a ...
Nov 3, 2014
- GPHG 2014: Inside The Deliberations Of The Jury
- "High level" and "hard choices" were the most frequent comments from the members of the ...
Oct 28, 2014
- Precious Stones On Disruptive Watches
- For more than 10 years now, MB&F and Urwerk have been famous for having broken ...
Oct 23, 2014
- About: The Girard-Perregaux 1966 With Blue Dial
- Classic can also mean creative and fresh. This is what the Girard-Perregaux 1966 with blue ...
Oct 21, 2014
- Patek Philippe: The 175th Anniversary of the Shining Star
- Patek Philippe celebrated its 175th anniversary on Monday and TheWATCHES.TV was delighted to witness, again, ...
Oct 16, 2014
- Blancpain Ocean Commitment And A Limited Batyscaphe
- We often think of Blancpain as a traditional watchmaker; yet, it also gained a real ...
Oct 14, 2014
- The (Cool) NATO Strap
- Strongly trendy and funky, the NATO strap has revolutionized the way we wear watches over ...
Oct 9, 2014
- Greubel Forsey As Contemporary Art Curator
- A few years ago, Greubel Forsey started taking a closer look at the relation between ...
Oct 7, 2014
- New Escapements Under Development
- In the race for new escapements, two serious new contenders appeared at the last “learning ...
Oct 2, 2014
- Vacheron Constantin Presents New Timepieces At Watches & Wonders 2014
- Christian Selmoni, artistic director at Vacheron Constantin, talks to us about the new watches presented ...
Sep 30, 2014
- Making A Classic High-End Dial
- Impeccable, appealing and perfectly balanced, the dial of a high-end watch is a real tour ...
Sep 26, 2014
- Eberhard & Co And The Gran Premio Nuvolari 2014
- Almost 250 cars and their crews participated in this three-day event that will sees them ...
Sep 24, 2014
- Hallmark Of Geneva At A Nano Scale
- From now on, the Hallmark of Geneva is no longer stamped on the different parts ...
Sep 22, 2014
- The COSC Certification – Chronometry saga n°5
- The COSC certificate is the most widespread label validating a watch's precision. Respecting the ISO ...
Sep 19, 2014